MEDIA ALERT: Equinix to Speak at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the global interconnection and data center company, today announced that Equinix representatives will be speaking on three panels at the upcoming Channel Partners Conference & Expo in Las Vegas. Taking place March 16-18, 2016, the Channel Partners Conference & Expo is the leading networking event for the technology services community. Specifically targeted at agents, VARs, MSPs, integrators and service providers, Channel Partners provides a venue for the channel to come together to share ideas and drive discussion on the topics shaping the industry. Equinix vice president of ecosystem development, Jim Poole, and channel partner program manager, Julie Linos, will present on panels related to colocation, cloud and the emerging Internet of Things (IoT) industry.
- Colo Now: This Ain't Your Father's Hosting Deal, Wednesday March 16, 11:20 a.m. -12:05 p.m., Equinix Speaker: Jim Poole
- Panel description: The colocation market has come a long way in the past few years. In this session, top colocation providers will be quizzed on the latest advances in their facilities, the dollars and cents of hosting a given service in an owned data center vs. colo, choosing the best provider for customers, negotiating SLAs and how today's providers can help with the journey to hybrid cloud.
- What's Next in Cloud: 5 Future Views, Wednesday March 16, 3:00-3:45 p.m., Equinix Speaker: Julie Linos
- Panel description: Five expert "cloud whisperers" discuss what the future holds for this maturing market--and how channel partners can capitalize.
- Six IoT Applications You Can Sell Now, Thursday March 17, 11:30 a.m. -12:15p.m., Equinix Speaker: Jim Poole
- Panel description: Real-world examples of technically complex IoT offerings that are packaged up in new ways guaranteed to make non-technical line-of-business execs sit up, take notice — and open the checkbook.
For more information on Equinix's channel partner program, please visit http://www.equinix.com/partners/.
Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world's leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 40 markets worldwide, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. http://www.equinix.com/.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the challenges of acquiring, operating and constructing IBX centers and developing, deploying and delivering Equinix services; unanticipated costs or difficulties relating to the integration of companies we have acquired or will acquire into Equinix; a failure to receive significant revenue from customers in recently built out or acquired data centers; failure to complete any financing arrangements contemplated from time to time; competition from existing and new competitors; the ability to generate sufficient cash flow or otherwise obtain funds to repay new or outstanding indebtedness; the loss or decline in business from our key customers; and other risks described from time to time in Equinix's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In particular, see Equinix's recent quarterly and annual reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, copies of which are available upon request from Equinix. Equinix does not assume any obligation to update the forward-looking information contained in this press release.
Equinix and IBX are registered trademarks of Equinix, Inc.
International Business Exchange is a trademark of Equinix, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-equinix-to-speak-at-the-channel-partners-conference--expo-300234398.html
SOURCE Equinix, Inc.
Released March 10, 2016