MEDIA ALERT: Equinix, VMware, NS1 and Leading Analyst Firm to Participate in "What Is at the Edge and Why Does Proximity Matter?" Webinar
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the world's digital infrastructure company™, today announced an upcoming virtual roundtable "What Is at the Edge and Why Does Proximity Matter?" with C-suite executives featuring speakers from Equinix, VMware, NS1 and Gartner.
This roundtable will cover:
- How digital leaders use edge infrastructure and proximity to address foundational IT challenges and create a competitive advantage
- The current state of edge computing, what is driving compute to the edge and why
- Use cases from customers that have cracked the code by using edge to solve real-world IT challenges
Date: March 16, 2021
Time: 8:00 to 8:55 a.m. Pacific Time
- Bob Gill — VP Analyst, Gartner Infrastructure Strategies Group
- Zachary Smith — Managing Director, Equinix Metal
- Sanjay Uppal — SVP and General Manager, VMware
- Kris Beevers — Co-Founder & CEO, NS1
For more information, visit the registration page.
Equinix (Nasdaq: EQIX) is the world's digital infrastructure company, enabling digital leaders to harness a trusted platform to bring together and interconnect the foundational infrastructure that powers their success. Equinix enables today's businesses to access all the right places, partners and possibilities they need to accelerate advantage. With Equinix, they can scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences and multiply their value.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-equinix-vmware-ns1-and-leading-analyst-firm-to-participate-in-what-is-at-the-edge-and-why-does-proximity-matter-webinar-301238385.html
SOURCE Equinix, Inc.
Released March 2, 2021