Equinix Named HPE GreenLake Momentum Partner of the Year 2022
The HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform, coupled with
The HPE Partner Awards 2022 recognize honorees for exceptional results in financial performance, innovative solutions and meaningful business results. The winners were announced at the HPE Partner Growth Summit taking place during its Discover conference
Features and Benefits of HPE GreenLake with
- Faster time to use: Preconfigured HPE hardware, pre-provisioned interconnectivity and bundled services accelerate hybrid cloud deployment.
- Faster time to market: Reduced deployment times for key HPE GreenLake cloud services, such as SAP HANA, high-performance computing, ML Ops, containers, storage, compute, VMs, data protection—and many more—in key metros around the globe.
- Easy cloud repatriation: Reduced complexity, cost, and technical challenges of reprovisioning and reallocating owned infrastructure and data centers by shifting back from public cloud to HPE GreenLake with
- Simplify IT operations with HPE GreenLake Central: Businesses can manage private and public cloud deployments—along with data center services—from a single pane of glass.
- Optimize IT spend: The HPE GreenLake pay-for-what-you-use model removes the need for up-front payment.
- Scale quickly: Right-size from the start with a built-in capacity buffer to scale into for compute, storage, and space and power.
- Improve application performance: Businesses can boost both app performance and user experience with low latency interconnections to leading global cloud, network, and SaaS providers.
- Support sustainability: Organizations can eliminate overprovisioning and green their supply chain by using the HPE GreenLake platform to scale consumption up and down, depending on demand in energy-efficient
- Facilitate cloud repatriation or rebalancing: Reduce the complexity, cost and technical challenge of reprovisioning workloads from public cloud to HPE GreenLake with
George Hope, Worldwide Head of Partner Sales, HPE
"It is an honor to celebrate the winners of the HPE Partner Awards this year as the channel once again has shown the ability to adapt, transform and grow together. Our partner ecosystem remains at our core, and the winners of the partner awards this year have best demonstrated success through partnering with HPE as one team. HPE remains committed to delivering the best partner experience with opportunities for all partners to grow and succeed with us."
- HPE Partner Award winners recognized for exceptional results in 2022 [blog]
- Optimize your hybrid cloud operational strategy using HPE GreenLake with
- HPE GreenLake Azure Stack as a Service - Accelerate Hybrid Cloud Deployments [infopaper]
- HPE transforms for the hybrid world [video]
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the challenges of acquiring, operating and constructing IBX data centers and developing, deploying and delivering
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/equinix-named-hpe-greenlake-momentum-partner-of-the-year-2022-301578473.html
Equinix Media Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org